Here’s my video, livestream, and blog post schedule. All dates and times are subject to change. I try not to make changes, but sometimes emergencies happen. I reserve the right to reschedule or cancel if needed.
I publish videos on my Youtube channel every week. This is my current publishing schedule (as of 06/2021):
- Monday – Random Video (Tutorial, Commentary, Gameplay, Reviews, etc.)
- Wednesday – Random Video (Tutorial, Commentary, Gameplay, Reviews, etc.)
- Friday – Game Comparison Video (Sims 1 vs. Sims 2 vs. Sims 3 vs. Sims 4)
If my plan changes, I will update this page. As of right now, I’m trying to publish three videos a week.
Live Stream Schedule
I stream The Sims three times a week on Twitch – Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. You can see my streaming schedule on Twitch in your own time zone here. This is my current streaming schedule (as of 05/2021):
- Monday – Sims 4 Random Legacy Challenge
- Wednesday – Sims 3 Random Legacy Challenge
- Saturday – Sims 2 Strangetown (Rotational Gameplay)
Sub to me on Twitch for special emojis, badges, and ad-free stream viewing! You can view my most current Twitch Schedule on my channel page for cancellations or last-minute changes.
Livestream Playback Schedule
If you can’t make it to my livestreams, I also post the stream playbacks on my second channel – Pleasant Streams. Due to my contract with Twitch, I must wait 24 hours to post playbacks to Youtube. Sometimes, it takes longer if I need to edit anything.
Just to be sure, I plan to post after 48 hours. Here is my livestream playback posting schedule:
- Monday – Previous Saturday’s stream
- Wednesday – Previous Monday’s stream
- Saturday – Previous Wednesday’s stream
Blog Post Schedule
I try to publish a new blog post every week on Saturday. Blog posts are usually tutorials, guides, rule sets, challenge ideas, downloads of my builds, mod and CC picks, etc.
If there are changes in my schedule, I will post them here and in our Discord. You can also follow me on Twitter for updates or check out my Youtube Community Tab. Thanks for stopping by!