MC Command Center is one of my must-have mods for The Sims 4. Here are the settings I’m currently using in my game. I play in a style similar to the way I play Sims 2 – where my Sims do not progress when I’m not playing them. I control all playable households and play them in rotations. I DO NOT use Story Progression features.
If a setting is not addressed below, that means I leave it at the default value.
LAST UPDATE – 09/15/2021 – TURNED OFF ALIEN INVASION. OMG. SO SORRY IF YOU DOWNLOADED MY SETTINGS AND HAD AN ALIEN INVASION.
Import my Settings
If you don’t want to change all these settings yourself, you can download my settings and import them to your game. But make sure this is something you REALLY want. I play in a very specific style that might not be right for you.
Also, please note that I own all the expansions, game packs, and stuff packs. If you want to import my settings, you will most likely need them all too.
I am currently using MC Command Center 2021.2.1. If you are not using this version, you should probably not import my settings.
How to Import Settings:
- Download my settings here (SFS) or here (Mediafire).
- Place the mc_settings.cfg file into your Documents > Electronic Arts > Sims 4 > Mods folder (or the subfolder you keep your MC Command Center Mods inside). It should overwrite the current mc_settings.cfg file.
- Start your game and my settings will be used instead of the default. This will update the settings in ALL saves – old and new.
- Gameplay Settings > Adopt Neglected Child = Enabled
- Gameplay Settings > Pause on Zone = Enabled
- Gameplay Settings > Sims Die on Lot = Enabled
- Money Settings > Pay Child Support = Unmarried Only
- Money Settings > Inheritance Sim Type = Played Only
- Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Console Command Settings > Enable Full Edit CAS = Enabled
- Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Console Command Settings > Testing Cheats = Enabled
- Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Notification Settings > Aging/Death Notifications > Show Age-Up Notifications = Played Only
- Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Notification Settings > Aging/Death Notifications > Show Death Notifications = Played Only
- Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Notification Settings > Aging/Death Notifications > Show Pet Death Notifications = Played Only
- Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Notification Settings > MC Population Notifications > Show Moving Notifications = Played Only
- Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Notification Settings > MC Pregnancy Notifications > Show Birth Notifications = Played Only
- Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Notification Settings > MC Pregnancy Notifications > Show Birth Notification Details = Enabled
- Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Notification Settings > MC Pregnancy Notifications > Show Pregnancy Notifications = Played Only
- Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Notification Settings > MC Pregnancy Notifications > Show Marriage Notifications = Played Only
- Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Notification Settings > MC Pregnancy Notifications > Show Relationship Changes = Played Only
- Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Phone Texts = No Texts
- Relationship Settings > Allow Teen Parenting = Enabled
- Relationship Settings > Relationship Culling = Bypass Relationship Culling
- Offspring > Use Parent Physical Attributes = Enabled
- Offspring > Parent Values Variant Percent = 5
- Offspring > Use Parent Skintones = Enabled
- Offspring > Use Parent Skin Details = Enabled
- Offspring > Bypass Blue Babies = Enabled
- Fill Career Inactive Only = Enabled
- Item Cleaner > Sync Glasses = Enabled
- Neighborhood Cleaner > Sync Household Names = Enabled
- Facial Hair Settings > Facial Hair Percents > Young Adult Percent = 20
- Female After Career Outfit = Everyday
- Male After Career Outfit = Everyday
- Replace Situation Outfits > City Walkby Situations = Everyday
- Replace Situation Outfits > Date Situations = Party
- Replace Situation Outfits > Rain Walkby Situations = Everyday
- Replace Situation Outfits > University Situations – Everyday
- Replace Situation Outfits > All Festival Situations > Party
- Aliens > Abduction Settings > Abduction Start Time = 20
- Aliens > Abduction Settings > Abduction Ages = Teen, YA, Adult, Elder
- Aliens > Abduction Settings > Allow NPC Abductions = Enabled
- Aliens > Abduction Pregnancy Settings > Abduction Pregnancy Percent > YA = 50
- Aliens > Abduction Pregnancy Settings > Abduction Pregnancy Percent > Adult = 75
- Aliens > Abduction Pregnancy Settings > Abduction Pregnancy Percent > Elder = 100
- Aliens > Abduction Pregnancy Settings > Abduction Pregnancy Genders = Female, Male
- Aliens > Abduction Pregnancy Settings > Pollinator Gender = Female, Male
- Aliens > Force Alien Disguise = Force Alien Disguise
- Aliens > Other Pregnancy > Use Custom Pregnancy = Enabled
- Aliens > Other Pregnancy > Custom Percentages > Alien and Hybrid > Alien = 50
- Aliens > Other Pregnancy > Custom Percentages > Alien and Hybrid > Hybrid = 50
- Aliens > Other Pregnancy > Custom Percentages > Alien and Human > Alien = 50
- Aliens > Other Pregnancy > Custom Percentages > Alien and Human > Hybrid = 50
- Vampires > Risky Vampirism > Only with Creation > Disabled
- Vampires > Risky Vampirism > Feeding Percentages > Ask for Permission to Drink = 25
- Vampires > Risky Vampirism > Feeding Percentages > Compel for a Small Drink = 30
- Vampires > Risky Vampirism > Feeding Percentages > Compel for a Deep Drink = 40
- Vampires > Risky Vampirism > Feeding Percentages > Drink Uncontrollably = 50
- Vampires > Risky Vampirism > Vampire Creation Notification = Enabled
- Moving Settings > Allow Homeless Move-In = Disabled
- Moving Settings > Homeless Apartment Percent = 0
- Moving Settings > Open Houses = 100
- Enable or Disable Bar Nights = Disable Bear, Ghosts, Knight, Alien
- Other Settings > Bypass Sim Culling = Enabled
- Other Settings > Bypass Clown Walkby = Enabled
- Other Settings > No Reaper Stalking = Enabled
- Other Settings > Randomize Visiting Sims = Enabled
- Other Settings > Disable Immortal Sims > Service Sims = Enabled
- Pregnant Sim Selection > Valid Pregnancy Ages = Teen, Young Adult, Adult
- Pregnant Sim Selection > Pregnancy Percentage > Elder = 0
- Pregnant Sim Selection > Use Gender Preference = Enabled
- Partner Sim Selection > Valid Partner Ages = Teen, Young Adult, Adult
- Partner Sim Selection > Same Sex Percentage = 0
- Partner Sim Selection > Use Same Age Group = Enabled
- Partner Sim Selection > Limit by Relationship = Significant Others
- Offspring > Rename Non-Active Offspring = Include Played Households
- Offspring > Sync Child Surname = Enabled
- Offspring > Inherit Trait Type = Inherit Random Number
- Other Pregnancy > Allow Pregnancy Aging = Enabled
- Other Pregnancy > Pause on Playable Labor = Enabled
- Other Pregnancy > Use Traits for Pregnancy = Enabled
- Adoption Settings > Same Sex Adoption Percent = 100
- Adoption Settings > Rename Non-Active Adoptions = Include Played Households
- Marriage Sim Selection > Valid Marriage Ages = Young Adult, Adult
- Marriage Sim Selection > Flag Gender Preference = Enabled
- Marriage Sim Selection > Use Gender Preference = Enabled
- Spouse Sim Selection > Valid Spouse Ages = Young Adult, Adult
- Spouse Sim Selection > Spouse Gender = Male, Female
- Spouse Sim Selection > Use Same Age Group = Enabled
- Other Marriage > Rename Same Gender = Enabled
- Other Marriage > Use Traits for Marriage = Enabled
- Pet Pregnancy Settings > Show Pregnancy Notifications = Played Only
- Change Interaction Behavior > Allow Monster Under Bed = Disabled
- Change Interaction Autonomy > Autonomous Proposals = Enabled
- Change Interaction Autonomy > Autonomous Repairs = Enabled
- Change Interaction Autonomy > Autonomous Cleaning = Enabled
- Woohoo Actions > Allow Teens = Enabled
- Woohoo Pregnancy > Use Fertility in Risky = Enabled
- Woohoo Reactions > Bed Sharing = Enabled
- Woohoo Reactions > Sleepy Woohoo = Enabled
- Other Settings > Autonomous Try for Baby = Enabled
- Other Settings > Use Woohoo Skill = Enabled
Note: I leave the risky woohoo percentage at zero since I also use the woohoo wellness mod. It takes care of the risky percentage and requires that it’s set to zero in MCCC.
25 thoughts on “My Sims 4 MC Command Center Settings (Rotational Gameplay)”
Can you import your wonderful whims settings aswell im sure it is going to make our games so much more fun. And thanks for MCCC settings
Hi! I will definitely look into doing this soon!
I started playing with ur rotational kind of gameplay using ur mc command center settings but I don’t know why sims in ma save keeps getting married and are starting pregnancy without my permission :((
Any chance that you know how to fix it?
Also having this problem :[
Wondering if it’s something to do with MCCC itself
Something very few people are happy that now women also give birth after being kidnapped.
Hi Cindy! In the Sims 4, when do you switch households in your rotations?
Im currently playing your random legacy challenge and having a blast, thanks for making it. So I am using most of your recommended mods and downloaded your MCCC settings. My sim got abducted by aliens and had an alien baby. Two more NPC sims got abducted and had alien babies. Then my sim and her husband both got abducted at the same time and are now both pregnant! Odd, I thought, so I go check the occult mccc settings and its set to alien invasion with 100 percent pregnancy chance! So I dont know if its your settings file or some mod in my game that changed it, but im rolling with it because…random legacy! Disabled alien invasion though for future generations lol!
Oh, crap! Did I leave it set to alien invasion!? OMG! HAHA! Sorry about that! Thank you for letting me know and I will update the file. LOL
Haha yes, I realised I could see the settings by opening the file in Notepad! I wanted random and I got it! The three alien babies are now children and teen, their family tree is interesting to say the least!
LoL! I do love playing with aliens, but maybe not invastion-level.
Is there a way to add different cheats to the MCCC cfg file or any other place so they will be enabled every time you start a game or saved game?
MCCC has options to enable testing cheats and a few others – like move objects on and buy debug. But I don’t know of any way to add a cheats shortcut like you can in The Sims 2.
I was hoping that there was some way of adding extra cheats. Anyway thanks for taking the time to answer my question.
Thanks for your amazing guides you have provided. Love you work!
I have one question though. I tried these settings and is it intended that your career and your skill goes up so fast or is it supposed to be slower? Is there supposed to be a „-2” instead of just a „2”? Because otherwise those things can be maxed out in less than 3 days.
Again thanks for the amazing Content you provide us with!
Yes, good catch! It’s supposed to be negative 2! I’ve updated the post.
You call it like it is, and I respect that. The Snowy Escape was just a pi**-poor expansion.
Imagine — Simgurus are PROUD of what just seems to be lazy and unimaginative work. Maybe there’s no big mystery why the game lacks so much. Maybe people making it are just not that good.
Or we could argue that TS4 is a successful live-service game (unlike Anthem). Players don’t get encouraged to try out new games (10 bux) but just spend 10 bux more + 40 + 20 for every new gamepack, expansion or stuff pack.
Also, EA’s success hinges more on game-changers and marketing than on gameplay. If all they need to do is send gamepacks early to gamechangers, and nothing more, imagine how much money they save on advertising and how much profit they get from just making sub-par content.
Even if Youtubers make videos complaining about things, this is STILL free marketing for EA.
I also reckon TS3 is a game that causes people to go manic real quick and then crash real quick. TS4 is similar but way more subtle.
It just makes me wonder though, how many Gamechangers and Youtubers had a mental breakdown and had anxiety and panic attacks, and TS4 + engaging with Twitch/Youtube audience even made it worse?
I’ve seen Plumbella and Lilsimsie cry, I noticed Vixella looked sick and nauseos, I noticed Deli taking frequent breaks from TS4. So is it really then such a wholesome game if it makes such a large proportion of people sick?
Oh yeah, and then there’s toxic happiness where people internalize how they need to be “happy” all the time (or tense), and how TS4 doesn’t represent much of an actual human experience.
So I’m happy you call them out on their BS, someone has to. Did you consider playing other popular games like Cyberpunk 2077? It’d be interested to try out something new here and there, and see how people react. I like your sense of humor. Maybe there are other cool games out there that deserve credit rather than all of us feeding EA continually.
I didn’t want to make it seem like I’m better than anyone else. I was addicted to TS3 in 2019. Initially, it was exciting, thrilling, there were so many things to do! What I didn’t realize is how it overstimulated my brain.
It was also laggy when I played it (and it still is) so my brain just couldn’t handle such stimuli. I noticed that just starting the game made me go manic (after 15 minutes), and then my mood would crash (after 58 minutes)
I tried TS4 because I didn’t think it would be the same. And it’s not, because it’s way more subtle. Sometimes I’d play and it would help with my anxiety, but other times it would increase my anxiety, paranoia, OCD, I felt cranky and fought with my close ones.
It was still that unhealthy stimulus, but only this time it was way more subtle and diluted.
Playing TS4 I noticed this. I stopped having imagination. I just didn’t know how to name my sims or how to dress them or what would their backstory be.
I also noticed that, at the same time, I started feeling less hopeful about life and more cynical.
I’d play the game and then when it was done, I couldn’t even remember what I did, or what was an outstanding moment, it was just all hazy.
Because here’s what’s up. These games aren’t art. They are products made by a cunning corporation. Art inspires people, makes them hopeful, or helps them reflect on their humanity but I never had that feeling with TS4 (or TS3 tbh), It was just something (?) I was using. Though not to be a hypocrite, I don’t know if I managed to quit it or when or if that’ll happen.
And it shouldn’t be a binary choice, should it?
Here’s my hope and dreams, and my imagination, and here’s a little bit of my mental health in exchange for a game that distracts me from my real life problems, and then amplifies them.
I have never felt this way about the Sims 4. It feels more like you have serious anxiety issues that I lack, and thus I think the Sims series just isn’t for you. It’s not a result of an evil corporation, it’s a good game series that isn’t for you. Maybe I’m just too optimistic, but I just can’t see it that way. Hope you’re doing alright.
What? Lol. This is just the way I prefer to play The Sims. I play this way in all three games. It’s a gameplay preference – not a mental health issue. I love The Sims and it’s the only game I play, so I disagree that it’s “not for me.”
Hi Cindy, what makes it a long life span? Any way to play as per your style but in a normal life span?
Life Spans are set in the MCCC Settings under “Set Life Span.” If you don’t want long life spans, don’t alter these settings. 🙂
Hi Cindy. I noticed that you have Risky Woohoo enabled at 20% even though you use Wonderful Whims. This setting conflicts with it. If you want the Pregnancy Chances based on Menstrual Cycle and Birth Control to be useful that setting would need to be 0.
Thanks Hendrik! I need to update this post.
Salut quand j’ai voulu télécharger mon ordinateur ma dit “mc_settings.cfg a été bloqué car ce type de fichier peut endommager votre appareil” j’aimerais savoir si je peut télécharger sans endommager ou c’est foutu
Salut! Oui, ce fichier est totalement sécurisé. Ce n’est que la réponse du navigateur Internet aux types de fichiers inconnus. Cela n’endommagera en aucun cas votre ordinateur.
Comments are closed.