Need a place for your Strangetown Sims to go on dates? The Dirty Melba is here!
I built this restaurant, bar, and nightclub because I was tired of sending my Sims to the community pool on their dates. I needed a place with more night life for my Sims to blow off steam.
My original lot (built during a live stream) included a ton of custom content. But this version is CC-free! I recommend getting a CC sign for the front of the building so it doesn’t look so bare and a CC fence for the back patio area. (Check out my recommended CC below.)
Features & Amenities
The Dirty Melba has three floors and two outdoor spaces for guests. The lot includes:
- Basement with pool tables, dart boards, seating, snack and drink machines.
- Main floor with bar, dance floor, juke box, photo booth, and bathrooms.
- Top floor with restaurant and outdoor balcony seating (plus a few tables inside).
- Outdoor area with hot tubs and extra seating. A nice place for your romance Sims to woohoo!
This lot will spawn NPCs – waiter, host, chef, bartender. If you don’t like that, you can make this a Sim-owned business and hire your own staff.
I have the Ultimate Collection and I used items from (probably) all the expansion and stuff packs. You will AT LEAST need Open for Business, Night Life, and Mansion & Garden Stuff for the lot to function properly.
For the best experience you’ll need the UC or ALL expansion and stuff packs.
The lot has no custom content and requires none. But there are a few things I recommend:
- Illuminated Shop Signs – This building looks so much better with a sign on the front. I use the very last one in the example picture that looks like an old, faded restaurant sign.
- Tall Cul-de-Sac Fences – I used the “wall of the fireplace in cream” to fence in the back patio of this lot for my personal game. It matches the foundation and looks much better. In the No-CC version you’re downloading here, I had to use the tall beige fence but I don’t think it looks as nice.
- Ceiling Light Fix – Fixes the lights so they are properly fitted into the ceiling instead of below it.
- Centerpiece Enabler for Small Objects – The tables in the Dirty Melba’s restaurant have candles on them. Use this mod to make the tables usable even with an object (like candles) in the center. I am not sure if the tables are usable without this mod. If not and you don’t want to use it, just remove the candles from the tables.
- Decorative Parking Spots – This mod will populate the parking lot with random cars, depending on type of lot and time of day.
- Parking Lot Supplemental Pack – Includes parking blocks, signs, and speed bumps. I mostly use the parking blocks.
Here’s how my lot looks with the CC sign and fence (plus a whole lot more CC) to give you an idea of how nice it can look:
Click the link below to download the lot for your own game. To install, extract the contents of the zip file and double click on the Sims 2 package file. You can also use the Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer if you prefer. There are alternate download links below the download button if you have issues with SFS.
Alternate Download Links: Mediafire | MEGA
2 thoughts on “The Dirty Melba ~ Sims 2 Strangetown Restaurant & Bar (No CC)”
I love this i wachd the stream Love You Cindy
So glad you like it!
Comments are closed.